Friday, May 17, 2013

No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

These cookies are probably my favorite cookies ever! They are so good, and gooey. :) I love making these when I need a quick dessert. They are fast, easy and good! ENJOY!
 

I added the coconut on top for the picture, but it's optional.




Ingredients:

  • 2 stick butter
  • 4 cups (or less) sugar
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cocoa
  • 6 cups oatmeal
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 4 tsp vanilla
Directions:
Melt butter in saucepan and add sugar, milk and cocoa. Bring to a boil. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. After that is well mixed, add oatmeal. Drop on waxed paper. Cool and eat.

**Side notes**
The first 3 ingredients come to a boil fast, so you may want to have the PB and vanilla ready.
You may want to spray the wax paper with oil first, because I found they usually end up sticking. 
We usually cool cookies in the freezer for about 5 minutes... but you can cool them however you prefer.

No comments: