Well, it is gardening time of the year, where everything starts to ripen. So I decided to post a easy recipe that you can use some of your garden veggies!
1/4 cup olive oil, take out 2 extra TBSP of oil and set to the side.
1 medium Zucchini squash, cubed (make sure to cut all of the seeds out)
1 medium Yellow squash, cubed (also take seeds out)
2 medium Green peppers, cut in strips
2 small onions, cubed
Cracked Black pepper
1 1/2 boxes Rotini Noodles
- In a medium fry pan, heat 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Add in all veggies and saute'.
- Meanwhile, make noodles according to package.
- Sprinkle Garlic powder and Cracked Black Pepper into veggie mix.
- When noodles are done, drain, and add the 2 TBSP of Olive Oil- cover.
- Check veggies, if they are hard, keep them on a little longer, if they are soft and starting to brown, turn them off and mix in with the noodles. Sprinkle a little more garlic on top and serve.
Makes 8-10 servings.