- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole walnuts (You can chop them up if you like, but if you leave them whole it makes the cookie SO much yummier!)
- 1/2 cup whole pecans
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, Cream together butter, sugars, and vanilla, until smooth.
- Add in eggs one at a time beating lightly after each addition.
- Gradually add in flour mixture.
- Beat well until light and fluffy.
- Stir in Walnuts and Pecans,
Bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until lightly brown. (after five minutes of this time.. pinch on sprinkles onto the cookies.)
I usually preheat the oven to 350* and bake the first batch at this heat, then when the first batch is done, I turn my oven down to 325* and bake the rest at this heat. The cookies will be a little bit more chewy, but I like them this way. If you like browner cookies, then just leave them at 350*.