1 pkg. 8 oz. Cream Cheese
1/4 cup butter, softened (can't use any substitutes)
1/2 tsp Vanilla
3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
2 TBSP Brown Sugar
3/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
3/4 cup finely chopped Nuts
Graham or Animal Crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually, add sugar, beat just until combined.
- Stir in Chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap, shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in nuts.
Serve with graham or animal crackers.