Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Seasoned Potato Sticks
This dish is one that we have made several times over the years. It makes a good side for chicken, or any meat you prefer. It's quite easy to prepare and not very time consuming, especially considering the fact that you don't peel the potatoes.
Hope you are all having a fantastic week! -Kaity
-
Potato Sticks
-
12 potatoes
4 T. grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic powder
A couple of shakes of pepper
1/2 cup oil
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. paprika
-
Scrub potatoes and cut into strips. (leave peeling on) Combine other ingredients in a plastic ziplock bag. Place potato strips in mixture and shake well to coat evenly. (obviously, closing the bag before shaking) Spread strips on cookie sheets, in single layer.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot and crispy.
-

3 comments:

Krissy Cooper said...

Thanks for posting, Kaity! I was wondering if I needed to post again since nobody had posted anything lately, but I didn't really want to post too often. So, thanks for posting something so I don't feel like I am the only one here. :-)
Anyways, the potatoes look really good! I will have to try them out sometime soon... ttyl, krissy

Unknown said...

Looks great, Kaity!

Hope to try them soon!

Anonymous said...

We do something a lot like that in our house. But parmesan cheese is a new twist! It seems like we have potatoes all the time, so I know it won't be long before I'll get to try it! Thanks for sharing.