Cuisine for Crowds was started with the intent of providing recipes for large families that did not need doubling or tripling. We hope you enjoy browsing through the recipes!
1 cup crushed buttery round cracker crumbs2 eggs, beatenground black pepper to taste1/2 teaspoon garlic salt4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper.
3. Dip chicken in the eggs, and then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
4. Arrange coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place pieces of butter around the chicken.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear .
Post a Comment