We make this recipe quite often around our house, and I thought since "potato season" was coming up in the garden I would post it. Enjoy!!
3 lbs. small red potatoes (you can use any potatoes you have on hand)
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 500*. Quarter potatoes and place in large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and toss.
Sprinkle salt, paprika, pepper, and pressed garlic over potatoes; stir into potatoes.
Line baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.
Ohhh yummy! We'll have to try this soon as my potatoes are ready. :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI like your picture! Very neat.
ReplyDeleteKrissy- These sound very good! My moms two favorite things are- PB and potatos! I will email you my recipes because I can't seem to remember to give them to you at church. Steph
ReplyDelete