Compliments of Stepheny Weaver
1 lb. medium shell macaroni, uncooked
1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut to bite size pieces
1 envelope Italian salad dressing and recipe mix
1/4 cup olive oil, divided
1 bag (6 oz.)baby spinach leaves
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
2 medium yellow or orange peppers, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup 100% grated three cheese blend
Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with salad dressing mix; toss to coat. Heat 1 tbsp. of the oil in large nonstick skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 min. or until cooked through. Remove from heat; set aside until ready to use. Drain pasta. Place in large bowl. Add chicken and all remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
Makes: 8 servings, about 2-1/2 cups each.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Hint: To help boost the flavor of the peppers, add them to the macaroni during the last few minutes of cooking time.
Thanks for the recipe, Stepheny!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome! Thanks for posting it. Hope you all enjoy it!
ReplyDelete- stepheny
I will give the recipes to Abbie from now on. Thanks for letting me know, Krissy!
ReplyDelete- steph
Thank you for the recipe, Stepheny! Do you go to the Sikmas and Coopers church? I'm glad that you could put a recipe on! -Emily
ReplyDeleteEmily- Yes, I do go to their church. Where do you go to church and live? I'm glad that I could post too!
ReplyDelete- stepheny