Monday, July 23, 2007

Cheddar Meatloaves

3 pounds ground beef
3 eggs
2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon salt

Topping:
2/3 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons mustard

Make into little meatloaves (about 3-4 inches long and wide), and place on greased cookie sheets. Spread on sauce (optional). Bake at 350* for 45 minutes, uncovered.

2 comments:

  1. Abbie,

    Your Crock-pot Pizza looks good! We'll have to have that soon.

    I think I got everything posted that we brought you. I didn't post the salad though, because it is one of those "a little bit of this, and a little bit of that" sort of a thing. I (or maybe mom, since she is the one who usually makes it) could explain how to make it next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:33 PM

    Thanks so much for posting, Krissy! These all look wonderful!!! They were wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete