Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hi, This is Emily! I am finally posting! This is a recipe I found and thought that you would enjoy it! I hope you like them! -Emily McD.

Fudgy Buttons

INGREDIENTS:
4 tablespoons butter (no substitutes)
3 teaspoons baking cocoa
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon milk
4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter

DIRECTIONS: In a small saucepan, melt the butter; remove from the heat. Add cocoa and mix well. Stir in sugar. Add milk and stir until smooth. Add peanut butter and mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper; flatten tops and shape into 1-in. patties. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: about 2 ½ -3 dozen.

3 comments:

Krissy Cooper said...

Did you take the picture, Emily? It looks very professional, and it also makes the page look nice! :-)
-krissy

Anonymous said...

No, I didn't take the pic. I acually got the recipe (and picture) off of tasteofhome.com! I don't know, it that cheating?? Well, I liked them and I always doubled them. So I put it on here doubled! :) -Emily

Krissy Cooper said...

No, I don't think it is cheating. Everybody gets a recipe from somewhere, so you should be able to get your picture from anywhere. It does look like a good recipe. I'll have to try it sometime. TTYL, Krissy