- Heat oven to 425*. Spray bottoms only of 12 regular size Muffin cups with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix Bisquick mix, cheese and 1/2 cups milk until soft dough forms.
- Place dough on surface sprinkled with bisquick mix. Shape into a ball; knead 4-5 times. Shape into 10 inch roll. Cut roll into 12 pieces. Press each piece in bottom and up side of each muffin cup, forming edge at rim.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. With back of spoon, press puffed crust in each cup to make indentation.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, remaining 1/4 cup milk and the pepper until well blended. In 10 inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture. Cook 3- 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until firm but still moist. Fold in pasta sauce and Bacon until blended.
- To remove biscuit cups from pan, run knife around edge of cups. Spoon egg mixture into biscuit cups. Sprinkle tops with chives and bacon.
Prep time from start to finish: 30 minutes.
Makes 12 biscuit cups.
Hope you enjoy~!