Total time: 45 minutes
Makes: 8 servings
What you need:
- 4 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mexican style finely shredded Taco Cheese, divided
- 16 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 3 cans (10 oz. each) red enchiliada sauce, warmed
- Heat oven to 375 *.
- Mix chicken, chilies and 1 cup each sour cream and cheese; spoon down centers of tortillas. Roll up.
- Spread 1 cup sauce onto bottom of 13 by 9 inch pan. Add enchiladas, seam sides down; top with remaining sauce. Cover.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes or until melted. Serve topped with remaining sour cream.
Hope you enjoy! These are SOOOOOO good! My family loves them!