Makes about 8 servings.
- Loaf of bread
- One or two bags of mozzarella cheese (depends on how much cheese you like)
- Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise
- Bag of pepperoni
- Package of Ham or Turkey (which ever kind you like)
- Spread the Miracle Whip on both sides of the bread.
- Add 2 slices of Ham.
- Put on your pepperoni. However many you may want.
- Then sprinkle your cheese on top.... cover with other piece of bread and put in a conventional oven... or on a skillet for about ten minutes or until tops are golden brown. Serve right away.
These are SO good and our family is definitely going to make them again.
**Another idea to make it taste more like pizza, would be to use a little bit of pizza sauce instead of miracle whip. :)