These are really really good!
1 small package of Bob Evans Sausage
1 box of cream cheese
1 package of pepperoni
2 rolls of refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat the oven to 375*
1. Brown the sausage
2. Add the cream cheese to the sausage; set aside in a bowl.
3. Roll out the crescent roll triangles and cut in half.
4. Place an spoonful of the sausage onto each crescent roll.
5. Add a pepperoni or two on top of each one.
6. Roll up each roll as best you can.
7. Set on cookie sheets and bake in the oven until browned on top.
Enjoy these really yummy treats!