Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This is a favorite summer snack/breakfast in our house! It seems like everybody is looking for recipes with zucchini...I couldn't guess why!! Awhile back I didn't know what to do with all of the zucchini people were so graciously giving our family. Stephanie enlightened me by sharing this recipe with us! There really is a lot you can do with zucchini--you just have to be creative. Happy baking to you!

Zucchini Bread
Compliments of Stephanie Wesco

3 c. flour
1 ½ c. sugar
1 t. salt
1 t. cinnamon
1 t. baking powder
¾ t. baking soda
½ t. cloves
1 t. vanilla
2 c. shredded zucchini
1 c. chopped nuts
1 c. raisins (optional)
3 eggs
1 c. oil

Grease two loaf pans.
Preheat oven to 350 ยบ F.
Combine all ingredients and stir together very well.
Divide dough between the 2 pans and
Bake for 45 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks yummy Karisse! I think I'll post a chocolate zuchinni bread later that is absolutly scrumptious! :)